Re: [DrClark] Re: toenail fungus

  • cherspunky1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 7, 2004
      Hi Karyn,

      I was wondering did it ever grow back? So did your fungus go away?Do I put
      the oil around the toe nail or do I put it on the whole thing.

      Regards
      Cher

    • cherspunky1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 7, 2004
        Hi Ducan,

        Please forgive me with this question. What is DMSO and where do I get it?
        Thank you so much for the info I will try it ASAP. What do you think about that
        Lamasil product that out ?I heard that it will hurt the liver.

        Best Regards,
        Cher

      • Karyn Witzel
        Message 3 of 18 , Sep 7, 2004
          My fungus has definitely improved. I still have one tiny little spot left on my right big toe but I am beginning to wonder if that is a bruise and not fungus. The rest of my toes look great - I don't mind going barefoot anymore after years of hiding my feet. It hasn't grown back but I am still continuing to use and take the oil internally every day.

          I usually use a dropper to put the oil around all of my toenails. I don't put it on the rest of my foot. I try to make sure I get it around the edges and underneath as much as I can. Again, taking it internally also helps get it from the inside.

          Karyn

          PS - You don't have to dilute the drops you take internally, just the ones you put on your toes.

          cherspunky1@... wrote:
          Hi Karyn,

          I was wondering did it ever grow back? So did your fungus go away?Do I put
          the oil around the toe nail or do I put it on the whole thing.

          Regards
          Cher

          Read Testimonials:
          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=65
          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100040
          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=100004
          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=292
          http://CureZone.com/forums/f.asp?f=286

          Learn more from:
          http://CureZone.com/forums/

          Community email addresses:
          Post message: DrClark@onelist.com
          Subscribe: DrClark-subscribe@onelist.com

          Community URL addresses:
          http://drclarkia.com

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • tempo33x
          Message 4 of 18 , Sep 7, 2004
            The Canadian Cancer tea is named 'Essiac'

            2 parts Cascara Segrada
            1 part Buckthorn root
            1 part Rhubarb root
            1 part Mandrake root
            1/2 part Calamus root
            2 parts Aloe

            I added for myself:

            1/2 part Black Walnut
            1/2 part Cayenne

            http://healinghand.net/dc1433.
            > This is the original formula that was almost made Canadian Law
            > because of 15,500 doctor's signaturs and 55,000 signatures total.
            It

          • KerubKeep@aol.com
            Message 5 of 18 , Sep 7, 2004
              How much is a part? (a measurement)
              Thanks, Sue

            • Duncan Crow
              Message 6 of 18 , Sep 9, 2004

                > > The Canadian Cancer tea is named 'Essiac'
                > >
                > > 2 parts Cascara Segrada
                > > 1 part Buckthorn root
                > > 1 part Rhubarb root
                > > 1 part Mandrake root
                > > 1/2 part Calamus root
                > > 2 parts Aloe

                The original remedy was only four herbs and those aren't them. Check
                out the real remedy at http://healinghand.net/dc1433 -- the company
                professes to have better control of the bioavailability and
                uniformity of product due to the fact it's brewed in the factory,
                then sold.

                In an interview the CEO Larry Barrett indicated control of molecular
                size was behind the increased bioavailability, and thus
                effectiveness, over home brew.

                > > I added for myself:
                > >
                > > 1/2 part Black Walnut
                > > 1/2 part Cayenne

                I wouldn't use Calamus twice. It made me sick for six hours.

                regards,

                Duncan Crow
                http://profiles.yahoo.com/duncancrow