Brain tumor/tapeworm

  • Dusan Stojkovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 12:13 PM
      Hello Everyone,

      This list is new list for everyone interested to share information about
      DrClark Cures.
      List owner is Mona Stuve, Person who is leader of The Hulda Crark Clinic in
      Oslo (Hulda Klinikken).

      Plese feel free to say something about yourself, or about your experience
      with Dr.Hulda Clark Cures.

      I will, from time to time, post some interesting story that I get from the
      other lists or people.

      This is from the "cancercure" discussion group. I thought that it is
      interesting for people interested in work of Dr.Clark.

      What is very specific with this story is that I have never met an adult
      person with brain tumor who have decided to go alternative way. She did,
      and she is a winner.
      She also got out a tapeworm.

      From: "Johanne Wayne" <johanne@...>
      To: <cancercure@egroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 07:25:39 -0600
      Subject: [cancercure] Re: Cyanide Poisoning??!]

      Hi everyone,
      I would also like to find a good source of apricot seeds. I was
      wondering if there is any study pointing to benefits of laetrile for brain
      tumors. I've been fighting mine for 10 years without radiation and chemo but
      I keep wondering if apricot seeds would bring me much benefit. I'm also
      curious to know why people can eat laetrile in seeds but it is illegal for
      doctors to use B17 in cancer therapy. Could it be because the laetrile they
      would use would be synthetic instead of natural? I have been doing
      everything Dusan recommends for more than five years now and I know that
      I've benefitted from it but I need more now. I can feel the hormonal
      imbalance from my pituitary tumor and the headaches are slowly returning.

      Another question I have about parasites. I was wondering if there are
      any treatments powerful enough to cross the blood-brain barrier. I've done
      the Hulda Clark treatments several times with minimal success, I've done
      Clear from Awareness Corp. with medium success and somehow I'm convinced
      that my tumor in the brain is a nest of parasites. Yesterday, a long
      tapeworm came out of me and it was horrific. I do not eat meat or fish or
      dairy, I wash all my organic veggies properly and we hardly eat out because
      organic restaurants are next to none. I know my immune system is down
      because of this. All of the suggestions that Dusan writes have been followed
      and continue to be. What can I do more?
      Johanne

      From: "Johanne Wayne" <johanne@...>
      To: <cancercure@egroups.com>
      Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:48:00 -0600
      Subject: [cancercure] Re: Non-Hodgin Lymph-cancer

      I totally agree with you Annette. Conventional medicine has proven itself
      very helpful for those diseases. We also must always be informed though. My
      daughter two years ago was diagnosed with lymphoma here at Children's
      Hospital. She was 5 years old. Because of my own battle with a brain tumor
      and the education I've received along the way trying not to fight it with
      radiation and chemo and because of having been an RN, I knew better than to
      just accept that. Nine professional and respectable doctors diagnosed my
      Valerie with lymphoma and were ready to administer chemotherapy. My husband
      and I gathered our four children and drove to Mexico, unbeknownst to the
      doctors here in Colorado to ask for a second opinion at American Biologics
      and if it turned out to be cancer, we only wanted a biopsy. Well, I am
      pleased to report that Valerie never had cancer. She had an infection in the
      lymph nodes and a 10-day treatment of antibiotics took care of the two
      massive tumors on both sides of her neck. As a side note, our family doctor
      gave us colloidal silver to treat Valerie in a non-toxic way before
      proceeding to the cancer diagnosis and silver never worked otherwise the
      antibiotics wouldn't have been needed. It was an expensive way to find out
      the validity of silver. It was good quality stuff but not effective for
      lymph node infections! Anyway, life is a learning experience, isn't it?

      sincerely,
      Johanne

      From: johanne@...
      To: cancercure@egroups.com
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 16:32:26 -0000
      Subject: [cancercure] Supplement validity

      Hi everyone, I want to know something that maybe anyone of you may be able
      to answer. Does anyone have documentation or website access on the purity
      of supplements? The reason I ask is that three years ago I had active
      cancer and went to a good nutritionist that gave me products from
      Metagenics and Professional Health Products. I became very ill and almost
      died while taking these. One other thing is that my brain tumor grew from
      .5mm to 2.5mm during this time of taking glandulars. I had tasted a bite of
      turkey and attributed the growth of the tumor to that. Now I'm not so sure.
      Taking glandulars when you think about it is the same as eating meat
      (assuming the meat is without hormones or antibiotics) right? I took my
      health in my own hands since, got my nutritionist degree and am embarking
      the doctorate program in holistic nutrition at Clayton. I stopped all
      glandulars and when I did, started feeling much better. My tumor is now
      .1mm at the last exam and I truly want to be free of this. Joan here on the
      list offered to help me with the emotional aspect of cancer and disease and
      I truly believe that there is a big connection between emotions and
      disease. I am a believer in Yeshua and after forgiving and asking for
      forgiveness hundreds of time, I can tell you that it still didn't release
      this destructive emotional energy. Joan has paved the way to a truth here
      that I'm thinking about educating myself in. The dilemma is that I'm
      researching on the supplement issue because Joan told me that eating 2 oz.
      of turkey for a couple of weeks would be needed for the work that she does.
      I do not have a problem with that per say because I have a great source of
      enzymes that I found works with my body but I want to know if anyone of you
      guys know of the fillers in the metagenics products and the professional
      health products. I also wonder about the fillers in the supplements out
      there. Right now, I take GNLD products which are whole food and organic and
      I'm doing quite well on them. They support my body and I do not get sore
      Thanks,

      Johanne

      From: "Johanne Wayne" <johanne@...>
      To: <cancercure@egroups.com>
      Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 12:04:14 -0600
      Subject: [cancercure] Re: Supplement validity

      Hi Dusan,

      I appreciate you taking the time to answer my note. All that you
      suggested I've done three years ago and have lived this way since.
      Everything..... I've read Hulda Clark's books and even been in Mexico to
      visit but decided not to be treated in her clinic. We chose American
      Biologics for my Valerie that was diagnosed with lymphoma at the time and
      detoxification therapy with laetrile for me.. I have a zapper also. I
      haven't found the greatest success with all that she suggests but I found
      some important information that did give me a breakthrough in my healing. We
      got rid of all carinogens within proximity of our home. I make my own soap
      and shampoo. I have noticed that starving the tumor through a natural
      shampoo has made all the difference. My body isn't healing as fast as I
      would want and I know that the brain tumor that I have grows back when taken
      care of conventionally. I refuse that route but ever so often, headaches
      come back and my hormones get imbalanced and my liver shuts down. Those
      times happen to be when I decrease my supplementation with the whole food
      supplements that I was talking about. My husband believes that I don't
      nourish my body enough so supplementation is a need. We have four children
      that range in age from 4.5-8.5 years old and we homeschool them all. This is
      not an option. We've been criticized for the stress that this brings but our
      convictions are strong and we do not consider this an option. It does
      detract me though from thinking too much about this brain tumor. This is a
      positive because the headaches are very frightening to go through. Seizures,
      brain swelling, loss of speech and sight, tachycardia not to mention other
      frightening things happen. We have a very pure diet and the children and my
      husband all follow it with me. They are all convinced that this has kept me
      alive and well for this long. I do not look sick at all. I am considerably
      thinner (I'm 5'2" and 103 lbs) because of the vegan diet but I'm fine with
      that. I guess that until one goes through a brain tumor episode, it's hard
      to relate. I haven't met any survivor of brain tumor that have embarked the
      alternative route. I have met brain tumor survivors that have done the
      conventional route and do not have a vivacious, fruitful life now. They are
      slaves to the synthetic hormone replacement therapies. Headaches plague them
      along with seizures and extra weight along with other symptoms not to
      mention that the brain tumor grows back eventually more often than not.
      There are no brain tumor success recorded in alternative therapy literature
      and we fully realize that we are going at this alone. From our observations,
      tumors and cancers, even in their most advanced stages respond very well to
      all the things you suggest on your website. We know of very few but some
      people that are willing to commit to such a lifestyle have success. More
      people rather cheat in one thing or another because of family pressures, or
      that they have more trust in the conventional system or they don't want to
      put out the effort. We do put the effort. There is no cheating here. We
      actually enjoy this lifestyle very much. My children eat seaweed and other
      things other children would never try. It makes our family special in a
      sense. I started supplementation three days ago and again the headaches have
      subsided considerably. I know that you probably can't answer more than you
      have but I wanted to share with you my situation. I appreciate so much all
      the work you've done for everyone. I believe in it all. I have to find a way
      to increase this healing mode I'm aspiring to. I'm realizing that it will
      take more than diet although in our family, diet is the main way to healing.
      If you have any other suggestions for me, I'd appreciate them. I trust
      Yeshua (hebrew for Jesus) will lead me into the right situations. He has so
      far and I praise Him for that.

      Have a good day,

      Sincerely, Johanne Wayne