new member; back issues of gallstone

  • Joe Hansen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hi from Joe:

      I'm a diabetic, had a coma 4 yrs ago. While interned, they ran an
      ultrasound on my gallbladder & said I had 3 stones too big to pass.
      I said that gall bladder has been with me a long time & it's my
      friend. They said your friend will turn on you and you'd better have
      it out while you're still insured. Called around & studied up, found
      that ultrasound can't tell what the object density / hardness is.
      Had a statement that some 98% of all gallstones are mushy & will
      deform enough to go thru the plumbing; took a treatment & they did,
      no symptoms then or since.