Re: Zapper

  • Agnes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2002
      from: [bowelcleanse]

      Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 00:20:17 -0800 (PST)
      From: Nicki Ward <fatcatmicky16@...>
      Subject: Re: Zapper

      Jim,
      I just started using the zapper. It's suppose to kill
      bacteria, virsus and parasites (not all but some) I
      find it works for me and I always feel better after I
      do it. I also noticed several areas in my body
      reacting especially my sinuses. I have very bad
      sinuses and it brought them to a head with a infection
      which normally takes me weeks to get over but it only
      lasted 3 days and I continued zapping every day. To
      use it it get 2 wet paper towels wrap around the
      copper tubes that you hold on to the hold one in each
      hand and turn it on. You feel nothing. You do this for
      7 minutes then stop for 20 minutes then do again for 7
      min. then stop for 20 min. then do again for 7 min. Do
      this once a day. It's important to follow these
      directions. I also take 20 drops of black walnut
      tincture a couple of times a day to help it kill more.
      Good luck zapping.
      Nicki