Fwd: Re: First Flush - Questions

  • dusan@online.no
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2001
      --- In gallstones@y..., "Nick" <ntrinen@y...> wrote:

      I started my first gallbladder cleanse 9 hours ago.

      9:00 AM: Ate rice pasta, cauliflour and blanched red chard. Drank
      Pau d'Arco tea.
      6:00 PM: Drank Epsom salt water solution. (3/4 cup dissolved in
      water)
      8:00 PM: Drank Epsom salt water solution. (3/4 cup dissolved in
      water)
      8:15 PM: Ran to the bathroom several times with diarrhea. The
      noodles, red chard and cauliflour from this morning came out also.
      9:30 PM: Diahrrhea from Epsom salt solution ended.
      10:00 PM: Drank olive oil/grapefruit mixture, (1/2 cup of organic
      grapefruit juice; 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil) and then lied down
      in bed.
      11:00 PM: Ran to the bathroom with diarrhea. The olive oil/mixture
      came out along with three clumps of dark green sludge. Did not get
      any stones. I'm writing this at 3:00 AM and my digestive system is
      calm.

      Is a lot of diarrhea from the Epsom salt normal? I was also
      wondering what I could do to kill the nasty taste. Fruit juice?
      Ascorbic acid?

      Most of my olive oil/grapefruit juice mixture passed through one hour
      after I drank it. Was that normal?

      Has anyone experienced the clumps of sludge? I'm guessing it was
      just some wayward fecal matter.

      Thanks.

      No sooner than I clicked the send button that I passed some stones at
      3:06 AM! There were about 50 on the surface, the longest being
      3/16'' of an inch. The flashlight really helped locate stones. They
      basically lit up as the light hit them on the surface.

      My mother's side seems to have a history gallstone problems. And at
      37 I am so thankful for this group; hoping to avert any downtime due
      to gallstone attacks in the future.

      Thanks to all the people who contribute to this group. And for all
      the valuable insight and information.

      --- End forwarded message ---