Fwd: My first flush

  • dusan@online.no
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2001
      --- In gallstones@y..., etronfou_au@y... wrote:
      Dear Everyone

      I have been reading this page for almost a year after discovering it
      on a search of the web. I have gallstones and was hospitalised two
      years ago when one got stuck in my bile duct and caused jaundice.
      Since that time I have radically changed by diet, and by doing so
      lost
      a lot of weight, as well as changing my career to one less stressful
      as I found I could not and did not even want to cope with too much
      stress in my life. I have had few gallstone attacks since then the
      last being September 2000.

      I read with interest descriptions of flushes and people's experience
      of them, however I was very nervous and scared of doing it myself.
      However last Friday I finally did my first flush and found it to be
      so
      easy and so comfortable. I have passed about 150 stones so far the
      biggest being approx 3cm by 1.25cm. There was absolutely no pain or
      discomfort. I am being gentle on myself this weekend (so far got
      through one and a half books!) and feel fine.

      I'd like to thank everyone on this site for being such a help and a
      comfort to me.

      My very best wish
      --- End forwarded message ---