Fwd: Burglary Warning

  • Debbie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2011

      Debbie

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "Lynn Seth" <thesethgroup@...>
      Date: January 3, 2011 10:49:06 PM EST
      To: "'Barbara P. Sperry'" <sperrybp@...>, "'Tracy Jackson'" <jackson_benson@...>, "'Morelli, Zoe'" <Zoe.Morelli@...>, "'Pamela'" <pekess5@...>, "'nichole farrior'" <nikfarrior@...>, "'Tlongino'" <tlongino@...>, "'Debbie'" <dkjconway@...>, "'Brigitte Walker-Quinn'" <brigitte_walker@...>, "'Victoria Lacey'" <victoria_lacey@...>, "'Tracy Jackson'" <jackson_benson@...>, "'Jennifer'" <jranton@...>, <nocito3@...>
      Subject: FW: Burglary Warning

      FYI, I received this from a friend.

      Lynn

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Meredith Eater <meater@...>
      Date: Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 2:03 PM

      Hi Ann -

      I wanted to share a PSA from my neighbor about the recent rash of burglaries in the area.   It was his parents who were one of the latest burglaries.  If you choose to read / forward the message, there have been over 25 robberies in the area since Thanksgiving, including incidences of burglars entering the home while people are at home.  His parents live along the stretch of Pebble Hill Road between Edison Furlong Rd & the Mercer Museum/Doylestown Country Club so it is very close to many of us.

      Just want everyone to be extra cautious about locking doors and windows, keeping garage doors closed even if you're home during the day and setting alarms (if you have one).

      Thanks!

      Meredith