REMINDER: Tomorrow- City Council Candidate Forum

  • sealzachary
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2008
      TOMORROW:
      The Downtown Lake Merritt Group is hosting a District 3 City Council Candidate Debate/Forum on Wednesday, May 7th at 6:30pm.

      Learn about the candidates who want to represent our neighborhood so you can make an informed vote on June 3rd.

      Incumbent Nancy Nadel and challengers Sean Sullivan and Greg Hodge will all be present. The moderators will be Aimee Allison, Jim Ratliff and Robert Gammon.

      Feel free to come and ask questions or just listen.

      What: District 3 City Council Candidate Forum (Nancy Nadel, Greg Hodge & Sean Sullivan)
      When: Wednesday May 7 at 6:30pm
      Where: Scottish Rite Center grand ballroom at 1547 Lakeside Drive -- 1 block east of Madison Street between 14th-17th Streets.

      We still need volunteers to sign people in and help provide refreshments.

      Email zachseal@... if you have questions.