Schilling Garden Meeting This Sunday (to discuss public forum/debate)
- The next meeting to continue organizing the public forum on the Schilling Garden project -- a 42-story high rise residential projet proposed for our neighborhood (at the intersection of 19th & Alice) -- is this Sunday February 24th at 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm. Some important decisions about the forum/debate will be made. These are the questions that will be answered at the meeting:
1) What is the purpose of the forum?
2) What will the format will be? Panel discussion? Debate style? Will we need a moderator? If so, who?
3) Which individuals/groups should be invited to make presentations?
4) Where will the forum take place?
Email zachseal@gmail or reply to this email to find out the meeting location.
Here is the website address for the DLMNG Schilling Garden/Emerald Views blog. There are some interesting conversations going on there right now. I can't write the entire link or else this email will go into into peoples' junk folders, but you should be able to figure it out:
(put www and a dot here) EmeraldViewsSchillingGardens (put a dot here) blogspot (put a dot here) com
After the Schilling Garden meeting ends at 5:15, there will be a 2nd meeting at 5:30 to discuss the DLMNG mission statement. Anyone is welcome to stick around for the 2nd meeting of they wish.
I hope to see some of you next Sunday!