Proposed Permit Parking Fee Increase

  • sealzachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2008
      The City of Oakland Parking Division is holding a community meeting to
      discuss a potential fee increase for Residential Permit Parking in our
      neighborhood. The exact amount of the fee increase will be discussed
      at the meeting. City staff will be there to answer questions and get
      feedback from residents who currently use or plan to use permit
      parking stickers.

      This Thursday February 21
      6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
      City Hall, One Frank Ogawa Plaza (14th & Broadway): Hearing Room 1