This Sunday 2:00PM: Schilling Gardens Neighborhood Meeting

  • sealzachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      The Downtown Lake Merritt Neighborhood Group will hold its second meeting to organize a forum on the Emerald Views high-rise residential project proposed for our neighborhood (intersection of 19th & Alice Streets).  The purpose of the forum is to inform residents about the pros and cons of the 42-story project and debate whether or not this building would be good for our neighborhood.

      What: Meeting to organize Emerald View forum
      When: This Sunday February 10th at 2:00 p.m.
      Where: Reply to this email or email sealzachary@... for meeting location

      Schilling Gardens blog: www.emeraldviewsschillinggardens.blogspot.com
      Downtown Lake Merritt blog: www.downtownlakemerritt.blogspot.com