Meeting to Organize Neighborhood BBQ This Thursday August 2nd

  • sealzachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      The Downtown Lake Merritt Neighborhood Group is organizing a summer potluck BBQ for our neighborhood (Lakeside, Madison, Jackson and Alice Streets between 14th-19th Streets)

      Volunteers Needed!  Be a part of this event by:
      -Contributing food
      -Lending your BBQ grills, tables or chairs
      -Providing entertainment
      -Posting flyers
      -Volunteering to set up/clean up

      Next Meeting:
      When: Thursday, August 2nd at 7:00PM
      Where: 1458 Madison St. #207 (buzz #27)

      We will be deciding the location, date and time, and activities.

      If you cannot make this meeting, you can still help out!
      Call: Eric  (510) 836-3378 or e-mail: downtownlakemerritt@...