Summer Neighborhood BBQ!

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hello Neighbors-

      If there is enough interest, I would like to organize a Summer BBQ for our neighborhood- perhaps on the wide sidewalk in front of the Hill Castle Hotel on Jackson or we could get a permit to block off 15th Street between Jackson and Madison.  Ideas for other locations are welcome.

      However, organizing a BBQ would require 5-10 volunteers to post fliers in the neighborhood, arrange for food to be bought, contributed and cooked, help with other logistics, etc.

      If you are interested in meeting 2-3 times after work or on the weekend over the next month, email me and I'll coordinate a meeting.  Thanks!

      Zach
      zachseal@...