Clean-up Graffiti Day: Saturday June 9th

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Uptown/Gold Coast Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council Presents:

      Clean-up Graffiti Day

      When: Saturday June 9, 2007
      10AM- 1PM

      Where: Meet in front of 1431 Jackson Street
      (Hillcastle Apartment Building) at 10AM

      Please join your neighbors in painting out graffiti on Madison/ Jackson/ Alice Sts. between 14th and 17th Sts. Together we can keep our neighborhood clean!

      Event sponsored by Public Works Agency of Oakland and Good News Caf� at 155 17th St.

      Refreshments provided to participants.

      R.S.V.P. Marian Murphy by June 7th to 465-7009