Earth Day and the Barack Obama Campaign

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2007
      Posted by neighborhood resident Josh Uri:

      For anyone interested in contributing to Earth Day and the Obama
      campaign this Saturday, please read Sumi's announcement below. If
      there's sufficient interest in this event from folks in our
      neighborhood, we will likely center one of the cleanup Action Teams
      here. This will be a great way to help beautify our neighborhood, meet
      new people, and contribute to two worthwhile causes.

      Feel free to contact Sumi (contact info below) or me with any questions.

      Josh
      (510) 459-0812
      joshuri@...

      Hi all!

      10 days ago, we demonstrated that 100,000 people across our nation can
      come together to turn this country around.

      On Saturday, April 21st, join fellow Obama supporters for:

      Earth Day 2007: Clean it, Green it, MEAN IT!!

      On this national day of environmental activism, Obama Action Teams will
      assemble at locations throughout the Bay area to help clean and beautify
      our local communities. Special Earth Day Obama Volunteer shirts will be
      available for participants. This event will provide a wonderful
      opportunity to demonstrate what Obama is all about while we clean and
      fortify our communities. We hope that you will join us!

      Please RSVP at: http://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/4jtvb

      Indicate your zip code so that we can place people as close to their
      homes as possible!

      Logistical details will be made available during the week before Earth
      Day!
      For additional information, please contact Sumi at
      obamaeastbay@... or (510) 931-7477.

      We look forward to working with you!

      Best,

      Sumi, Pat, Dana, Annemarie