Parking Lot Lights

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      Posted by Chris Kattenburg of the Jackson Street Neighbor Watch Collective:

      I'm writing to ask you to help get the lights turned on at the public parking lots around here for safety reasons.  Please send an e-mail or make a phone call to the two contacts below and ask them to turn on the lights at these lots for everyone's safety.

      1) The "Central Parking" lot at 226 13th St. next to the post office bounded by Jackson, Alice, 14th and 13th.  Contact:

      Preston Dudley
      Central Parking
      "The world's largest parking services provider"
      1624 Franklin Street, Suite 1110
      Oakland, CA 94612
      (510)832-7227
      e-mail: pdudley@...

      2)  The "GS Parking" lot at 250 14th St./1429 Alice Street at the corner of 14th and Alice.  Contact:

      Tommy Chiu
      Golden Stone Investment Corporation
      6030 Mazuela Drive
      Oakland, CA 94611
      (510)339-3648 - Leave friendly voicemail

      Also, The Jackson Street Neighbor Watch Collective is having meeting this Wednesday 4/18/07 at 6:45 p.m. at the West Auditorium of the Oakland Public Library Main Branch at 125 14th Street between Madison and Oak Street.  There will also be a presentation on energy-efficient common area lighting from SmartLights.Org, an east bay non-profit.  Most importantly, you can get to know some of your neighbors there, make new friends and allies, and learn about the "pocket park" we are attempting to create at 15th and Jackson.  In the meantime you click the "Join This Group" button to get access to the new unmoderated, "open posting" Neighbor Watch site I created at:

      Many Thanks,
      Chris Kattenburg
      Jackson Street Neighbor Watch Collective