Reminder: Neighborhood Crime Prevention Meeting

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2007
      Reminder:

      The next Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) meeting for our neighborhood is this Wednesday, January 10th.

      This meeting's purpose is for residents in our neighborhood to meet with a City of Oakland Community Policing Officer and Neighborhood Services Coordinator to discuss crime, blight and other neighborhood problems.  The idea is that the Community Policing Officer, Oakland Police and the City of Oakland can then work with our neighborhood to resolve those problems.  For more information or to walk with a group to this meeting, reply to this email or email zachseal@...

      What: Beat 4 NCPC meeting
      When: Wednesday, January 10 at 6:00 p.m.
      Where: City Hall Hearing Room 4