Neighborhood Crime Prevention Meeting

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      The next Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) meeting will be held next Wednesday.  There are 57 NCPC "beats " in Oakland.  Our neighborhood is in Beat 4.

      The purpose of the NCPC meetings is for residents of a neighborhood to meet with a City of Oakland Community Policing Officer and a City of Oakland Neighborhood Services Coordinator to discuss crime, blight and other neighborhood problems.  The idea is that the Community Policing Officer, Oakland Police, and the City of Oakland can then work with the community to resolve those problems.  For more information or to walk with a group to this meeting, reply to this email or email zachseal@...

      What: Beat 4 NCPC meeting
      When: Wednesday, January 10 at 6:00 p.m.
      Where: City Hall Hearing Room 4