Neighborhood Meeting: Tuesday, December 12, 6:30PM

  • Zach Seal
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2006

      The Downtown Lake Merritt Neighborhood Group is hosting a neighborhood meeting to discuss the pros and cons of two proposed neighborhood improvements:

      1. Move Street Cleaning Hours From 12AM-3AM to Daytime Hours
      2. Install Crosswalk at the Jackson/15th Street Intersection

      When: Tuesday, December 12, 6:30PM
      Where: 1448 Jackson Street, Apt. #7

      If you would like to volunteer to bring refreshments or would like to offer your apartment or other meeting place (my apartment isn't very big), please email or call me:

      zachseal@...

      (510) 832-3921

      Thanks,
      Zach