Neighborhood BBQ Sunday (Tomorrow) 12-4PM

  • sealzachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      Downtown Lake Merritt Neighbors:

      Tomorrow, the Downtown Lake Merritt Neighborhood Group will be hosting its second annual BBQ!  Last year's BBQ was attended by almost 100 neighbors, who got to know one another, enjoy grilled and potluck delights, and have an all around good time.

      This year's BBQ is this Sunday (Nov 9) between 12-4 p.m. at the intersection of 15th and Jackson Streets in the Downtown Lake Merritt neighborhood.  Feel free to bring friends or more neighbors.

      We also encourage you to bring your own cup, plate, and utensils as we're trying to make this potluck as environmentally-friendly as possible.

      If you would like to make a potluck contribution or monetary donation, or have questions, call Shannon at (925) 708-4372 or email DLMNG@...

      Hope to see you all there!

      Shannon & Zach