Upcoming Neigborhood BBQ

  • sealzachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2008

      Downtown Lake Merritt Neighbors:

      The Downtown Lake Merritt Neighborhood Group is about to begin planning our 2nd annual Downtown Lake Merritt Neighborhood BBQ!   Our first planning meeting is next Tuesday, October 28th at 7pm.  Please see below for contact information if you who would like to participate in the BBQ planning.  We need volunteers to bring food, BBQ grills, tables and chairs, and help with set-up and take down.  Please reply to this email for meeting location.  If you cannot make it to the meeting, but would like to help, we would also like you to respond to this email.  In lieu of a food contribution, we would also appreciate any monetary donations to help purchase BBQ meat and condiments, drinks, plates and eating utensils, BBQ flyers, etc.

      Thanks,

      DLMNG

      For meeting location or to offer help, reply to this email or send a message to DLMNG@...