94Bonsai Workshop for Kids ages 8 to 12

  • GSB Collection North
    Jul 4, 2008
      I invite Downtown Lake Merritt members to bring their children to a workshop where they will create a small bonsai for them to take home and nurture.

      We are the Golden State Bonsai Collection North at Lakeside Gardens, located approximately opposite the boathouse on Lake Merritt.  Our website and details about the workshop are:

      REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED for this free workshop because space is limited to about 15 students.

      Register by contacting us at this email address.  Indicate the number of students and their ages.  The workshop is free but donations to the bonsai gardens are encouraged.

      Linda Ferzoco, Demonstration Coordinator
      Golden State Bonsai Collection North