81Date and time for public meeting to discuss land use in our neighborhood

  • sealzachary
    Mar 15, 2008
      Sorry, forgot the date and time in the last email.

      Public meeting/workshop to create development standards and allowed uses for downtown Oakland, including the Downtown Lake Merritt neighborhood.

      City staff will be seeking community input on what uses (retail, residential, office, parks, etc.) and development regulations (setbacks, height, lot coverage, etc.) are appropriate for our neighborhood and much of downtown Oakland.

      When: Monday March 17th, 6:30 - 9:00PM

      Location: Lake Merritt Sailboat House (inside Lakeside Park at Lake Merritt):
      568 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland