80Public meeting: Land uses and development standards in our neighborhood

  • sealzachary
    Mar 15, 2008
      Public meeting/workshop to create development standards and allowed uses for downtown Oakland, including the Downtown Lake Merritt neighborhood.

      City staff will be seeking community input on what uses (retail, residential, office, parks, etc.) and development regulations (setbacks, height, lot coverage, etc.) are appropriate for our neighborhood and much of downtown Oakland.

      Location: Lake Merritt Sailboat House (inside Lakeside Park at Lake Merritt):
      568 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland