75Reminder: Schilling Garden Meeting This Sunday 2:00 p.m.

  • sealzachary
    Feb 8, 2008
      Hey All-
      We had a great first meeting and I hope as many of you as possible can make it to our second meeting.  We will pick up where we left off and continue to organize a forum for the neighborhood to inform residents about the pros and cons of the Emerald Views project and discuss whether or not the project would be good for our neighborhood.  The Emerald Views high-rise residential project would be 42-stories (the tallest building in Oakland) at the corner of 19th & Alice Streets.

      What: Meeting to organize Emerald View forum
      When: This Sunday February 10th at 2:00 p.m.
      Where: Reply to this email or email sealzachary@... for meeting location

      Check out these new blogs/message boards:

      Schilling Gardens blog: www.emeraldviewsschillinggardens.blogspot.com
      Downtown Lake Merritt blog: www.downtownlakemerritt.blogspot.com