Welcome to the Downriver Plant Exchange!
Family Friendly ID's Only
This group is where residents of Southeastern Michigan can exchange information, plants, trees, bushes, etc.. Members from other areas are also welcome to join for the information. This is also a friendly place to talk about your garden!
Please keep it polite and free of politics, religious debates, or topics not appropriate for all ages. All plants must be legal - any plant not legal to be grown, transferred, etc., will not be allowed on the site. There ARE invasive species that are restricted by many areas. Please be sure you are aware of restrictions in your area.
*Offer or ask for plants, bulbs, perennials, seeds, etc.
* Share community resources, gardening hints and tips, plants, information, plant exchanges, etc..
*Share information on plant sales, favorite plant stores, or greenhouse.
* *Please note that if you have joined from out of Michigan, you will not be allowed to post wanted ads. You are welcome to reply if someone indicates they will mail items or seeds.
*No solicitation of businesses! You may list your own 'groups' in the link section, but please, no advertising them on the board. No signatures that contain business advertising or other groups are allowed.
*There are no for sale or wanted to buy ads allowed!
*No spam-One strike and you are out!
*Flaming or rudeness will NOT be tolerated, onlist or offlist! RESPECT other members!
Plant, Perennial, bulb, flower, trade, houseplant, seeds, garden, free, trade, swap, michigan, grow, annuals, cuttings, Taylor, Allen Park,
- Nov 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.