Dancing

  • Dale Abram
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
      Hi Darren

      I guess there is no dance tonight?

    • Darren Gallina
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
        Hi Dale,
        No the Advanced dace is planned for next Friday.
        I hope you can make it!
        Darren

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 23, 2010, at 1:35 PM, "Dale Abram" <sqDancer05@...> wrote:

        Hi Darren

        I guess there is no dance tonight?

      • lounjoe
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010
          Are we dancing tonight???
          Lou
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010

            Sure will try.

            On Jul 23, 2010, at 1:35 PM, " Dale Abram " <sqDancer05@verizon. net> wrote:

            Hi Darren

            I guess there is no dance tonight?

            Get the free SPAMfighter here: http://www.spamfigh ter.com/len

            Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!

          • Dale Abram
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 23, 2010

              No! next Fri.

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 25, 2010
                Pete and Karen plan to attend.

                Sure will try.

                --
                Pete & Karen
              • lounjoe
                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 26, 2010
                  Hi Thanks for writingWe will be here also
                  Lou