4th Friday Advanced Dance - Darren Gallina Calling, 5/28/2010, 7:00 pm

  • DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 23 6:58 PM
      Reminder from: DoubleStarsA2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: 4th Friday Advanced Dance - Darren Gallina Calling

      Date: Friday May 28, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Friday until Tuesday June 29, 2010.
      Location: Ferraro's Dance Studio, 1417 Carmel, SLO
      Street: 1417 Carmel
      City State Zip: San Luis Obispo, CA

    • johnseki Sekishiro
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23 8:50 PM
        We are still out of town but should be home by the 28th.  We can attend.
        john & margaret

        From: DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
        To: DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 01:58:22 +0000