4th Friday Advanced Dance - Darren Gallina Calling, 3/26/2010, 7:00 pm

  • DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20, 2010
      Reminder from: DoubleStarsA2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: 4th Friday Advanced Dance - Darren Gallina Calling

      Date: Friday March 26, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Friday until Tuesday June 29, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 2 minutes.
      Location: Ferraro's Dance Studio, 1417 Carmel, SLO

    • DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2010

        Date: Friday March 26, 2010
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Repeats: This event repeats every month on the last Friday until Tuesday June 29, 2010.
        Location: Ferraro's Dance Studio, 1417 Carmel, SLO

      • Dale Abram
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010

          Will there be enough for dancing tomorrow night?

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 25, 2010
            Ummm....  I guess I should let everyone know we're dancing.
            Thanks for the reminder!

            -Darren

            Darren Gallina
            10 Oxford Drive
            Lompoc, CA 93436
            (805) 708-2233 - Cell
            http://www.darrengallina.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 26, 2010
              Hi Dale
              I don't no maybe we will hear from Darren,  Did you see how many hands were raised?
              Lou