Friday Night Advanced Dance - Cancelled, 9/4/2009, 7:00 pm

  • DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2009
      Reminder from: DoubleStarsA2 Yahoo! Group

      Title: Friday Night Advanced Dance - Cancelled

      Date: Friday September 4, 2009
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

    • SUSAN CLEEK
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 21, 2009
        Thought I would send thisout both ways.... David
        Darren,  the PN'T's are having a potluck on this coming Friday (where most of the A2 come from) so Dave will take the night off to "cure" his voice.  Would you do the mass mail out to the group to let them know?  Thanks in advance, David

        Date: Friday September 4, 2009
        Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.

      • Dale Abram
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 21, 2009

          Don’t you think it’s a little late  telling  people Sept.21 that a dance Sept 04 is being canceled? Or do you mean Sept.25?

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 22, 2009
            Sept. 25th
            Don’t you think it’s a little late  telling  people Sept.21 that a dance Sept 04 is being canceled? Or do you mean Sept.25?

            Thought I would send thisout both ways.... David

            Darren,  the PN'T's are having a potluck on this coming Friday (where most of the A2 come from) so Dave will take the night off to "cure" his voice.  Would you do the mass mail out to the group to let them know?  Thanks in advance, David

            The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.

          • Jo Rensberger
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 22, 2009
              I think they are on a cruise, that's why Dave was going to do the dance on Fri.
              JO

              Date: Friday September 4, 2009
              Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
              Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 4 days, 3 minutes.