Re: [DoubleStarsA2] roll call for Tue, 8/13

  • Joseph Ferraro
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
      Hi
      We are home and will try and be there.  My back is not the best, too much driving.  There is no place like home.   San Luis Obispo, is still the happiest city in the world.  Just ask us.!!!!!????
      Miss Charlotte is happy to be home,also.  I still have company from Mesa Az/.  They house sat for us.  Its great having good friends.
      More later.
      Lou & Joe and Miss Charlotte

      Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [DoubleStarsA2] roll call for Tue, 8/13

      Would love to be there but am still out of state.
      Bert