Re: [DoubleStarsA2] SLO Contra Dance Tomorrow Night

  • Karen Davis-MacDonald
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2013

      What time does the teach start and what is the address? Ilove contra. I think your band would love contra and you might love it too. You already know lots of contra DAncers around here. I don't know if I have the energy yet but I can always enjoy the music and the people. Love  your friend Karen macdonald

      On Aug 9, 2013 8:36 AM, "Darren Gallina" <sdcallerguy@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to let those of you who Contra dance know that a friend of mine, Nick Cuccia, will be calling the Contra dance in SLO tomorrow night.  Nick and I went to Lompoc High School together and just happened to reconnect at the Weave Your Heart square dance convention in San Francisco last month.  It's such a small world!

      So please go and support Nick and tell him hello.  I don't think he has any scandalous stories about me from high school.  But you never know!  He's a really nice guy.

      We'll see everyone Tuesday night!
      Have a super weekend...
      Cheers,
      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com

    • Brian Evans
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2013
        A quick lesson on everything you need to know about Contra dancing
        will be from 7:00 to 7:30. Contra dancing with a fabulous live band
        starts at 7:30!! At the SLO Odd Fellows Hall on Dana Street.
        Saturday night. Be there or be square.

        On 8/9/13, Karen Davis-MacDonald <Karen@...> wrote:
        > What time does the teach start and what is the address? Ilove contra. I
        > think your band would love contra and you might love it too. You already
        > know lots of contra DAncers around here. I don't know if I have the energy
        > yet but I can always enjoy the music and the people. Love your friend
        > Karen macdonald
        > On Aug 9, 2013 8:36 AM, "Darren Gallina" <sdcallerguy@...> wrote:
        >
        >> **
        >>

        >> Hi Everyone,
        >>
        >> Just wanted to let those of you who Contra dance know that a friend of
        >> mine, Nick Cuccia, will be calling the Contra dance in SLO tomorrow
        >> night.
        >> Nick and I went to Lompoc High School together and just happened to
        >> reconnect at the Weave Your Heart square dance convention in San
        >> Francisco
        >> last month. It's such a small world!
        >>
        >> So please go and support Nick and tell him hello. I don't think he has
        >> any scandalous stories about me from high school. But you never know!
        >> He's a really nice guy.
        >>
        >> We'll see everyone Tuesday night!
        >> Have a super weekend...
        >> Cheers,
        >> -Darren
        >>
        >> Darren Gallina
        >> 10 Oxford Drive
        >> Lompoc, CA 93436
        >> (805) 708-2233 - Cell
        >> http://www.darrengallina.com

      • Karen Davis-MacDonald
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2013

          Karen bURGETT AND I WILL COME TO THE CONTRA DANCE TOMORROW NIGHT. I probably can only watch right now but I shall love the music and everything else about it!!! Karen macdonald