roll call for Tue, 8/13

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2013
      Hi all,

      Darren is available to call this coming Tuesday night from 7-9pm at the Ferraro's. We'll be alternating plus (with the recently graduated class members) and advanced.

      Please let me know if you'll be able to join us. Cheers!
      --Thom
    • walt_cb@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 8, 2013

        We are planning to be there on Tuesday night.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Darren is available to call this coming Tuesday night from 7-9pm at the Ferraro's. We'll be alternating plus (with the recently graduated class members) and advanced.

        Please let me know if you'll be able to join us. Cheers!
        --Thom
      • BERT BERRINGER
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 8, 2013
          Would love to be there but am still out of state.
          Bert
          Darren is available to call this coming Tuesday night from 7-9pm at the Ferraro's. We'll be alternating plus (with the recently graduated class members) and advanced.

          Please let me know if you'll be able to join us. Cheers!
          --Thom
        • Joseph Ferraro
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
            Hi
            We are home and will try and be there.  My back is not the best, too much driving.  There is no place like home.   San Luis Obispo, is still the happiest city in the world.  Just ask us.!!!!!????
            Miss Charlotte is happy to be home,also.  I still have company from Mesa Az/.  They house sat for us.  Its great having good friends.
            More later.
            Lou & Joe and Miss Charlotte

            Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2013 5:46 PM
            Subject: Re: [DoubleStarsA2] roll call for Tue, 8/13