Re: [DoubleStarsA2] Roll call for Cuesta on Tue 5/28

  • Jacqueline Ginsberg
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2013
      Count me in!  You know I wouldn't miss it!  See ya there!

      jeg

      On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 8:17 AM, Thom Cuong M. Dang <tc_dang@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Please let me know if you plan on coming to Cuesta Squares' dance next Tuesday, 5/28, 7-9pm at the Ferraros'. We'll be inviting the new class members. So we'll be alternating mainstream and plus.

      Also don't forget that Justin Russell will be calling for the Hoedowners this Sunday, 5/26, 2-4:30pm at the Zion Church in SLO.

      Hope to see you then!
      --Thom