Tue, 5/21 Adv workshop; Tue 5/28 mainstream/plus workshop

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      Hi all,

      In addition to this Saturday's dance in Santa Maria, Darren is available to call advanced this Tuesday night, 5/21 from 7-9pm at the Ferraros'. Those learning A are also welcome to come.

      As an FYI, on 5/28, Darren is also available to call mainstream/plus from 7-9pm at the Ferraros'. We'll be inviting the new class members to this one. I'll send out a roll call for this one next week.

      Please let me know if you can come dance with us for Advance on 5/21.

      Cheers!
      --Thom
    • Jacqueline Ginsberg

        Message 3 of 3 , May 20, 2013