Re: [DoubleStarsA2] Advanced Dance - Sunday April 21st

  • BERT BERRINGER
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013

      From: SUSAN CLEEK <scleek@...>
      To: DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, April 16, 2013 10:28:37 AM
      Subject: Re: [DoubleStarsA2] Advanced Dance - Sunday April 21st

      Sorry to miss it... we are gone 4/20-24. S&D

      "Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order." - Samuel Beckett

      David & Susan Cleek
      H. 805 473-8892
      C. 805 709-0905

      Date:  Sunday, April 21st
      Time:  3pm to 5pm
      Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio
      1417 Carmel, SLO

      Note:  I realize Dave is running an Advanced workshop now and people want more floor time to practice.  This dance will be full A1 an A2.
      Our dance next month will include "Dave's Workshop" level tips so new Advanced dancers can get floor time.

      Let me know if you have any questions.
      See everyone Sunday afternoon!
      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com

      We  will not  be able to attend.  We have another committment

      Berrt

    • Joseph Ferraro
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
        Tell Pete
        I’ll miss him.
        And he will miss seeing what we are doing to my house.
        Lou

        Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:58 AM

        Karen and Jacque will be there. Don't know about Pete.

        On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Jacqueline Ginsberg <chezjacq4@...> wrote:

        I'll be there!   jeg