Re: [DoubleStarsA2] Advanced Dance - Sunday April 21st

  • Jacqueline Ginsberg
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
      I'll be there!   jeg

      On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 8:31 AM, Darren Gallina <sdcallerguy@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone,

      Just a reminder...   We're having an Advanced dance on Sunday.
      Here are the details:

      Date:  Sunday, April 21st
      Time:  3pm to 5pm
      Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio
      1417 Carmel, SLO

      Note:  I realize Dave is running an Advanced workshop now and people want more floor time to practice.  This dance will be full A1 an A2.
      Our dance next month will include "Dave's Workshop" level tips so new Advanced dancers can get floor time.

      Let me know if you have any questions.
      See everyone Sunday afternoon!
      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com

    • Karen Burgett

        Date:  Sunday, April 21st
        Time:  3pm to 5pm

        --
        Pete & Karen
      • BERT BERRINGER
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013

          From: Darren Gallina <sdcallerguy@...>
          To: "DoubleStars A2 Dance" <DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com>
          Date: Tuesday, April 16, 2013, 8:31 AM

          Date:  Sunday, April 21st
          Time:  3pm to 5pm
          Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio
          1417 Carmel, SLO

          Note:  I realize Dave is running an Advanced workshop now and people want more floor time to practice.  This dance will be full A1 an A2.
          Our dance next month will include "Dave's Workshop" level tips so new Advanced dancers can get floor time.

          Let me know if you have any questions.
          See everyone Sunday afternoon!
          -Darren

          Darren Gallina
          10 Oxford Drive
          Lompoc, CA 93436
          (805) 708-2233 - Cell
          http://www.darrengallina.com

          We  will not  be able to attend.  We have another committment

          Berrt

        • Joseph Ferraro
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
            Tell Pete
            I’ll miss him.
            And he will miss seeing what we are doing to my house.
            Lou