Advanced Dance - Sunday April 21st

  • Darren Gallina
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      Just a reminder...   We're having an Advanced dance on Sunday.
      Here are the details:

      Date:  Sunday, April 21st
      Time:  3pm to 5pm
      Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio
      1417 Carmel, SLO

      Note:  I realize Dave is running an Advanced workshop now and people want more floor time to practice.  This dance will be full A1 an A2.
      Our dance next month will include "Dave's Workshop" level tips so new Advanced dancers can get floor time.

      Let me know if you have any questions.
      See everyone Sunday afternoon!
      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com

    • SUSAN CLEEK
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
        Sorry to miss it... we are gone 4/20-24. S&D

        "Dance first. Think later. It's the natural order." - Samuel Beckett

        David & Susan Cleek
        H. 805 473-8892
        C. 805 709-0905

        Date:  Sunday, April 21st
        Time:  3pm to 5pm
        Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio
        1417 Carmel, SLO

        Note:  I realize Dave is running an Advanced workshop now and people want more floor time to practice.  This dance will be full A1 an A2.
        Our dance next month will include "Dave's Workshop" level tips so new Advanced dancers can get floor time.

        Let me know if you have any questions.
        See everyone Sunday afternoon!
        -Darren

        Darren Gallina
        10 Oxford Drive
        Lompoc, CA 93436
        (805) 708-2233 - Cell
        http://www.darrengallina.com

      • Jacqueline Ginsberg
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16, 2013
          I'll be there!   jeg

            Date:  Sunday, April 21st
            Time:  3pm to 5pm

            --
            Pete & Karen
          • BERT BERRINGER
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 17, 2013

              Date:  Sunday, April 21st
              Time:  3pm to 5pm
              Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio
              1417 Carmel, SLO

              Note:  I realize Dave is running an Advanced workshop now and people want more floor time to practice.  This dance will be full A1 an A2.
              Our dance next month will include "Dave's Workshop" level tips so new Advanced dancers can get floor time.

              Let me know if you have any questions.
              See everyone Sunday afternoon!
              -Darren

              Darren Gallina
              10 Oxford Drive
              Lompoc, CA 93436
              (805) 708-2233 - Cell
              http://www.darrengallina.com

              We  will not  be able to attend.  We have another committment

              Berrt

            • Joseph Ferraro
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 21, 2013
                Tell Pete
                I’ll miss him.
                And he will miss seeing what we are doing to my house.
                Lou