Re: [DoubleStarsA2] Hunter Keller avail to call Tue 3/26

  • Karen Burgett
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
      We'll be there and maybe Jacque too

      On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 9:58 PM, Thom Dang <tc_dang@...> wrote:

      Hi all

      Hunter Keller is going to be in the area and is available to call for us Tuesday night of 3/26, 7-9pm We'll have him call alternating plus and advanced if we have enough dancers at the Ferraros.

      Please let me know if you'll be joining us for dancing that night. I'll send out another email when i hear back from the group.Hope to see you then.
      --Thom

      --
      Pete & Karen
    • Doug Albright
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
        I'll be there

        Doug

        Hunter Keller is going to be in the area and is available to call for us Tuesday night of 3/26, 7-9pm We'll have him call alternating plus and advanced if we have enough dancers at the Ferraros.

        Please let me know if you'll be joining us for dancing that night. I'll send out another email when i hear back from the group.Hope to see you then.
        --Thom

      • Ben Hansen

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 21, 2013
            Dear Thom.
            Hilde and Del Hollinger can make it that night