Hunter Keller avail to call Tue 3/26

  • Thom Dang
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 20 9:58 PM
      Hi all

      Hunter Keller is going to be in the area and is available to call for us Tuesday night of 3/26, 7-9pm We'll have him call alternating plus and advanced if we have enough dancers at the Ferraros.

      Please let me know if you'll be joining us for dancing that night. I'll send out another email when i hear back from the group.Hope to see you then.
      --Thom
    • Karen Burgett
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 21 7:55 AM
        We'll be there and maybe Jacque too

        --
        Pete & Karen
      • Doug Albright
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 21 8:02 AM
          I'll be there

          Doug

          Hunter Keller is going to be in the area and is available to call for us Tuesday night of 3/26, 7-9pm We'll have him call alternating plus and advanced if we have enough dancers at the Ferraros.

          Please let me know if you'll be joining us for dancing that night. I'll send out another email when i hear back from the group.Hope to see you then.
          --Thom

        • Ben Hansen

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 21 11:17 AM
              Dear Thom.
              Hilde and Del Hollinger can make it that night