Re: Poll for dancing plus/adv on 2/18 President's day

  • Karen Burgett
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
      yes for us

      --
      Pete & Karen
    • BERT BERRINGER
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 7, 2013
        As far as I know

        From: Thom Cuong M. Dang <tc_dang@...>
        To: Cuesta Squares <cuestasquares@yahoogroups.com>; Double Stars A2 <doublestarsa2@yahoogroups.com>; Jo Rensberger <Jo2Home@...>
        Sent: Wed, February 6, 2013 7:59:22 AM
        Subject: [DoubleStarsA2] Poll for dancing plus/adv on 2/18 President's day

        Hi all,

        Darren is available to call a plus/advanced dance on President's Day, Monday, 2/18 (in 2 Mondays). Who's interested and available to dance that night from 7-9pm at the Ferraros'?

        Also that week on Thursday, 2/21, Dave Rensberger is also calling a plus dance from 7-9pm at the Ferraros'. We hope you can make that dance too.

        Also this Sunday, the Hoedowners' are having Phil Farmer calling for them at the Valentine's dance.

        Please let me know about dancing on Monday, 2/18.

        Thanks,
        --Thom
        , Karen and I will be there.
        Bert