Mike Jacobs

  • Darren Gallina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Hey Everyone,

      I'm not sure if everyone has heard the news surrounding Mike Jacob's health.  The following is from various sources:

      Many of you know that Mike Jacobs was stricken ill on the way to call PACE Extravaganza in Los Angeles.

      He was taken to the hospital last Friday directly from the airplane in a diabetic delirium....
      He is in very grave condition, basically in metabolic failure. His right toe was amputated Saturday; he is on life support now. Cardiac arrest, Kidney failure. Patty and Kristy are with him at the hospital (Marina Del Ray Hospital, Los Angeles). He did get to spend Thanksgiving with them and his grand son.

      This morning the hospital found a little brain function but by this afternoon there was none so Kristy has made the decision to take Mike off the respirator in the morning.

      Please keep Mike and his family in your prayers.

      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436