Dancing Tuesday night this week

  • Thom Cuong M. Dang
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      Hi all,

      Just a friendly reminder that Hunter Keller will be calling for us tomorrow night (Tuesday) for the Advanced class. Please let me know if you can or cannot make it.

      Thanks!
      --Thom
    • Dale Abram
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

        I plan on attending. Will there be a plus dance tonight? If not why not combine them Tue. It worked out ok last time.

        Just a friendly reminder that Hunter Keller will be calling for us tomorrow night (Tuesday) for the Advanced class. Please let me know if you can or cannot make it.

        Thanks!

        --Thom

      • BERT BERRINGER
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012

          Just a friendly reminder that Hunter Keller will be calling for us tomorrow night (Tuesday) for the Advanced class. Please let me know if you can or cannot make it.

          Thanks!
          --Thom

          thom,

          Karen and I wll not make the session this week.  It is a long commute from Kauia.

          Bert Berringer

        • Joseph Ferraro
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
            Hi Thom