Special 5th Friday Advanced Dance with Vic Ceder

  • Darren Gallina
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to let you know our usual 4th Friday Advanced Dance on Oct 23, 2009, is being moved to the 5th Friday, October 30, 2009.  It's a special night with a special caller, Vic Ceder calling.

      The dance will still be at the Ferraro's Dance Studio, 1417 Carmel St, SLO.  Dance time is 7pm to 9pm.  $6 per person.

      Please pass word those folks who are not on our email list.  Rest assured more reminder emails to follow..!  :-)

      Cheers,
      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com

    • Cindy Fleenor
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009
        Dear Darren and DoubleStars group,

        Have a wonderful dance. I really enjoy Vic's calling and regret that
        Doug and I cannot make the Oct 30 dance. We are already double booked
        that night (our son is performing, and we are doing lights & sound for
        Eberle's Haunted Caves).

        Happy Halloween,
        Cindy & Doug

        Darren Gallina wrote:

        > Hi Everyone,
        >
        > Just wanted to let you know our usual 4th Friday Advanced Dance on Oct
        > 23, 2009, is being moved to the 5th Friday, October 30, 2009. It's a
        > special night with a special caller, Vic Ceder calling.
        >
        > The dance will still be at the Ferraro's Dance Studio, 1417 Carmel St,
        > SLO. Dance time is 7pm to 9pm. $6 per person.
        >
        > Please pass word those folks who are not on our email list. Rest
        > assured more reminder emails to follow..! :-)
        >
        > Cheers,
        > -Darren
        >
        > Darren Gallina
        > 10 Oxford Drive
        > Lompoc, CA 93436
        > (805) 708-2233 - Cell
        > http://www.darrengallina.com

      • SUSAN CLEEK
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 14, 2009
          Darren, Debbie & Vic,  We will have to play that by ear.  We have an all day Sat with our church,& we are in charge of 5th Sat. dance with Vic Kaaria and on Sunday we are having a big Round Dance at Ragged Point. Don't think we can do it all. Susan & David