RE: [DoubleStarsA2] First Saturday Night Advanced Dance

  • Dale Abram
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011

      I will be there.

      Dale

      From: DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Darren Gallina
      Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:22 PM
      To: DoubleStars A2 Dance
      Cc: Doug Albright; Jacqueline Ginsberg
      Subject: [DoubleStarsA2] First Saturday Night Advanced Dance

      Hi Everyone,

      We're holding an Advanced Dance this coming Saturday evening, August 6th.

      Here are the details:

      Date:  Saturday, August 6, 2011

      Time:  7pm to 9pm

      Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio, San Luis Obispo, CA.

      Please feel to pass along this email to other Advanced dancers who may not be on our mailing list.

      Also, if you could respond back and let me know if you'll be attending, it would be helpful.

      Thanks,

      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com

    • Jacqueline Ginsberg
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2011
        Hi Darren,

        Don't think I can handle an A2 dance - I can barely do beginning A1.      jeg

        PS  Did you ever find Thom at the fair?

        On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 9:53 PM, johnseki Sekishiro <Johnseki@...> wrote:

        We feel pretty sure we can be there.
        john & margaret

        To: DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com
        CC: caldoug56@...; chezjacq4@...
        From: sdcallerguy@...
        Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 13:21:50 -0700

        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 4, 2011
          Hi Everyone,

          Looks like we'll have enough to dance Saturday evening, August 6th.  So feel free to share this information about our Advanced Dance with people who may want to attend but may not be on this list.

          Here's the info again:
          What:  First Saturday Night Advanced Dance
          When:  Saturday, August 6, 2011
          Time:  7pm to 9:00pm  (if we get 2 squares or more, we'll extend it to 9:30pm)
          Location:  Ferraro's Dance Studio, 1417 Carmel, SLO
          Questions?:  Darren email:  darren@...

          See everyone Saturday night!

          -Darren

          Darren Gallina