4th Friday Advanced Dance - This Friday

  • Darren Gallina
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23, 2010
      Hi Everyone,

      We're having our 4th Friday Advanced dance this Friday, August 27th, at the Ferraro's Dance Studio, 7pm to 9pm.  Please let me know if you will be there.

      Thanks,
      -Darren

      Darren Gallina
      10 Oxford Drive
      Lompoc, CA 93436
      (805) 708-2233 - Cell
      http://www.darrengallina.com
      BREAKING NEWS....   Join us on the Sapphire Princess Aug 21-28, 2011 for our Cruise to Alaska.
      Go to www.darrengallina.com/cruise for more details.

    • johnseki Sekishiro

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
          Pete and Karen are out of town.  See you all in a few weeks.

          --
          Pete & Karen
        • lounjoe
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 24, 2010
            Hi Darren I have been having a bad time with virtigo. I want to dance. so i'm going to give it a try.  If I fall  just blot me up off the floor put me back up on the floor..  I will dowhat I can.  I don't want to give up the A-2 'A-1 yet..
            Loi