      Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 8:54 AM
      Subject: Re: [DoubleStarsA2] Roll call for Monday, 10/14

      As far as I kow, I will be there.
      Bert

      From: Thom Dang <tc_dang@...>
      To: Cuesta Squares <CuestaSquares@...>; DoubleStarsA2 <DoubleStarsA2@yahoogroups.com>; Dwyne Willis <dwillis@...>; Margaret Bauman <mbhslo@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 8:53 AM
      Subject: [DoubleStarsA2] Roll call for Monday, 10/14

      Hi all

      Hunter Keller is calling this Sunday, 2-430pm for the Hoedowners at the Zion Church.

      And he's in the area and open to calling Monday, 10/14 if we have dancers. So please let me know if you'd like to dance Monday night 7-9pm. He'll call at the level of who shows up at the Ferraros. Please let me know if you'll be there Monday night.

      Hope to see you on Sunday and Monday!
      --Thom
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic