405Dancing 9/23 for Darren's bday & Joe & Lou's anniversary

  • Thom Cuong M Dang
    Sep 16, 2013
      Hi all

      Please let me know if you'll be dancing with us next Monday, 9/23, 7-9pm at the Ferraro's (1417 Carmel St, SLO). Darren will be calling plus with an advanced star tip each hour.

      We'll also be celebrating Darren's bday and Joe & Lou's anniversary.

      For those interested I can add you to our yahoo group mailing list so that you'll get announcements as to when the next dance/workshop will be.

      Cheers!
      --Thom
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic