402Re: [DoubleStarsA2] SLO Contra Dance Tomorrow Night

  • Karen Davis-MacDonald
    Aug 9, 2013

      Karen bURGETT AND I WILL COME TO THE CONTRA DANCE TOMORROW NIGHT. I probably can only watch right now but I shall love the music and everything else about it!!! Karen macdonald

      On Aug 9, 2013 1:29 PM, "Brian Evans" <Dancer.Evans@...> wrote:

      A quick lesson on everything you need to know about Contra dancing
      will be from 7:00 to 7:30. Contra dancing with a fabulous live band
      starts at 7:30!! At the SLO Odd Fellows Hall on Dana Street.
      Saturday night. Be there or be square.

      On 8/9/13, Karen Davis-MacDonald <Karen@...> wrote:
      > What time does the teach start and what is the address? Ilove contra. I
      > think your band would love contra and you might love it too. You already
      > know lots of contra DAncers around here. I don't know if I have the energy
      > yet but I can always enjoy the music and the people. Love your friend
      > Karen macdonald
      > On Aug 9, 2013 8:36 AM, "Darren Gallina" <sdcallerguy@...> wrote:
      >
      >> **
      >>

      >> Hi Everyone,
      >>
      >> Just wanted to let those of you who Contra dance know that a friend of
      >> mine, Nick Cuccia, will be calling the Contra dance in SLO tomorrow
      >> night.
      >> Nick and I went to Lompoc High School together and just happened to
      >> reconnect at the Weave Your Heart square dance convention in San
      >> Francisco
      >> last month. It's such a small world!
      >>
      >> So please go and support Nick and tell him hello. I don't think he has
      >> any scandalous stories about me from high school. But you never know!
      >> He's a really nice guy.
      >>
      >> We'll see everyone Tuesday night!
      >> Have a super weekend...
      >> Cheers,