399SLO Contra Dance Tomorrow Night

  • Darren Gallina
    Aug 9, 2013
      Hi Everyone,

      Just wanted to let those of you who Contra dance know that a friend of mine, Nick Cuccia, will be calling the Contra dance in SLO tomorrow night.  Nick and I went to Lompoc High School together and just happened to reconnect at the Weave Your Heart square dance convention in San Francisco last month.  It's such a small world!

      So please go and support Nick and tell him hello.  I don't think he has any scandalous stories about me from high school.  But you never know!  He's a really nice guy.

      We'll see everyone Tuesday night!
      Have a super weekend...
      Cheers,
      -Darren